Do you have students looking for flexible job opportunities? Do you know of students who want to pursue culinary or hospitality careers? Do you have students who plan to attend Virginia Tech?
Then this job opportunity is for them!
Virginia Tech Dining Services is one of the largest employers in Blacksburg and continues to grow in size. VT’s Dining program is nationally ranked and carries an esteemed reputation. We are currently looking for members to add to our team.
Why work for VT Dining Services as a high school student?
- No experience required – we will train you!
- Flexible hours – part time and full time options, with early morning, day, evening, night, and weekend availability
- Pay starts at $9.25 with an opportunity for a $.25 raise every semester
- Free meal with each shift worked
- Incentives include team building, professional development, appreciation events, guest speakers, and more!
- And opportunities for advancement
Work with the BEST UNIVERSITY DINING in the nation! Or visit dining.vt.edu for details and on-line application (apply to the ‘Dining Services Wage Pool’). A fun way to join the HOKIE NATION!