- Meet eligibility requirements
- Spring 2018 high school/private/home school graduate
- Giles County resident for at least 12 months
- Graduate HS with a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Complete NRCC enrollment process
- Set up your student account and start checking your NRCC email
- With a guardian, attend a Financial Aide Workshop held at your school
- Between January 3 and February 5, 2018 Submit ACCE online application at www.nr.edu/acce
- By March 1, 2018 home-scholled/private school students should provide proof of residency to Giles County
- By March 15, 2018 Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) www.fafsa.gov
- By April 30, 2018 Complete NRCC’s placement test or submit SAT or ACT documentation with no more than nine credits of developmental courses needed.
ALL DEADLINES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED
Contact Angie Covey, email@example.com
Ericka Tolbert, firstname.lastname@example.org
NRCC Educational Foundation
BRYAN AND NORRIS SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE ALERT
Please be aware that in this scholarship cycle, finalists for the Bryan Scholarship will also be considered for the Norris Scholarship, valued at full tuition and offered once every four years.
The nomination deadline for these opportunities is Wednesday, September 20. To submit a nomination, please use the online form.
• each school may have up to three nominees.
• you must submit a transcript and recommendation with the nomination form.
• the deadline for your nominee to submit a full, completed application (available at www.davidson.edu/apply) for admission to Davidson is October 15th.
(This early completion date does NOT imply an Early Decision commitment to Davidson.)
You will find additional information on the Bryan Scholarship website.
If our communications have crossed in the mail and you have already submitted your nominations, you and your nominee(s) will receive an acknowledgment of that nomination via email.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Gardner Roller Ligo (email@example.com), Director of Merit Programs.
National Youth Leadership Forum: Medicine
Click below for information and please let me know if you would like to be nominated.
Youth Leadership Forum-Medicine
Virginia Tech Regular Admissions deadline is December 1, 2017
Early Decision deadline will be November 1, 2017
Gary Jackson will be on campus October 31, 2017 at 9:00 am to talk about the early decision as well as regular admission process.
NOVEMBER 16 will be the ONSITE VISIT WITH EARLY ADMISSION DECISIONS.
Giles County Farm Bureau Federation Board of Directors would like to announce they are offering a scholarship in the amount of $400 to a graduating senior. Candidates for this scholarship must intend to earn a degree or obtain an 18 month certificate in agriculture or natural resources, or a college student that is already pursuing the aforementioned degree or certificate.
Our County Farm Bureau Directors requests that the attached application and required documents be received in the county office by April 30, 2017.